Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Change" a little something for Bird is the Word

Hey All,
This is what I did for the latest word challenge over at Bird is The Word. The word is "CHANGE".
It did not quite go to plan for me this time, and am still not too sure about it, but hey it is done! In the end I got a little weary playing with it and making no decisions, all I knew was I wanted to use triangles in some way shape or form!


This is my youngest at Blairgowrie Pier over Easter, yes ages ago!
I am so not a scrapper that scraps chronologically.
 I tend to jump all over the place scrapping whatever photo inspires me.
I started with the Crafters Workshop stencil as a background, was not overly keen on how it turned out but the show must go on!


Most of the chipboard I either sprayed with mist,
used some mica paint or even a combo of the two
 to get the effect I wanted, 
 I used a heap of ScrapFX chippie goodness on this page I almost think I may have used just a wee bit too much! But then again I do love working with it! Can you tell?

Just love those spinners combined with the doodle flourish!

Once again the combo of these 2 chippies makes me happy!

Used some of the mini gears from the Tim Holtz range for the centers of those spinners!

Well that is about it for my Quickie post for today have some more to show but for now I have to get to my sons' footy game in the pouring rain (ARGH!!!). So see you back here in a bit!

10 comments:

  1. Michelle this is one of the best masculine pages I've seen, I love it and I also love Scrapfx products and you've shown some great techniques to try here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your inspiring titles! Where do you get all of these? This layout is fantastic! Great title work and your masking looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the elements on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous I love the layered triangles, the title, well you know everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME! LOVE the traingle cut outs in the bottom and the mutual color palette is fantastic with the papers you chose!!! GREAT stencil effects and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, great work, I love you LO, thanks for playing along at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every single detail on this page! The way you combined chippies is a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,beautiful page,I love it, thanks for playing along at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous boy page!
    I love it!
    xx and tks for playing along with us at Bird is the Word
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!